Take advantage of services designed to help you prepare yourself for employment and a bright future!
- The YES Program can link you with the Middle Earth, YES Visions program which will provide you with Pre-Vocational training and a paid career sampling that will be a good match for your interests and abilities.
- You will learn Pre-Vocational skills including resume writing and job interviewing.
- You will receive support in exploring employment opportunities and training upon completion of your career sampling.
How Can YES Help You Earn Money?
Your YES Case Manager will assist you with:
• Job Seeking
• Identifying Your Career Interests and Setting Specific Career Goals
• Exploring Education and Training Opportunities in Your Chosen Career Field
• Applications for a Workforce Investment Act Training Grant of up to $4,000 for Eligible Training Programs
–Attend 14 hours of paid Job Skills Training ($12/hour)
–Participate in up to 20 hours (4 weeks) of paid career sampling ($12/hour)
–Work with a Case Manager on job seeking activities
- Earn one of many valuable workplace credentials such as OSHA, CPR/First Aid, ServSafe, NWRC, and more